Search this Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Someday my Prince will come

Until then, I have 3 of the cutest Junior Princes to guard my heart.

Today was GORGEOUS. Beyond gorgeous. Just enough cloud cover, sun that peaked through warming you from the inside out, no need for a coat, and birds chirping in the trees. I haven't heard birds since October, nor do I remember the last time it was still light outside at 5pm. I'm beginning to doubt that Groundhog. It feels like Spring!

Last week Jasper chose the Carriage Ride through Central Park puzzle out of his "special box", but Friday had a high of 18 degrees and was too cold for us to go anywhere. :( This week has been CRAZY with Hyatt out of town, so I told Jasper the only way we could go is if he were willing to let Hayden come along.
He was. We went. It was AWESOME.

We trotted around Central Park lead by the horse Jasper specifically chose. His name was Billy. We passed the Carousel, Central Park Zoo, Skating Rink, and The Plaza.

The boys were mesmerized the entire time.


Afterwards, we met up with Karley and my nephew Xander and hung out in Columbus Circle for a bit. The boys had bonding time while the girls had Mom & Wanabe time.



It was the happiest of "hump" days. :)

1 comment:

Karley said...

ok xans expressions are killing me in these pics. he probably had no idea that he could have been seconds away from doing a face dive into the cement if jasper's fingerlock would have slipped. good thing he'd been doing his pinching exercises!