Search this Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Xander is 9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!

"It's his 'inny-outy' Un-Birthday. He's been out as long as he was in!"
--Baby Mama Karley


9 Things I LOVE about Xander:

1. He's crawling (to whatever stable furniture is closest so he can pull himself up and walk)!
2. He loves to mimic his Mommy. When she's demonstrating her jump rope skills he swings his arms around and around to show her he can have buff arms, too. When she laughs his vocal chords need to be glee-expressive as well!

3. He says "Hi" and "Up". Up is debatable since Karley swears he shouldn't know that word because she's always refusing to pick him up, but I counter-swear he said it to me twice.

4. He takes after Auntie Sarah with an adoration for Garbonzo Beans (aka Chick Peas) and has great hand to mouth co-ordination as he shovels in food.
5. He's good at sharing and only beats kids over the head with the shared toy 90% of the time. ;P
6. He comes when he's called, which makes up for how earnestly he refuses to respond to any type of direction containing the word "No".

7. His hair is growing in, but only around the top of his head. This makes him look like he's always wearing a headband made of curls. Jewish curls in fact.
8. He has the most powerful death grip of any child I know, and he's not afraid to use it to bend you to his will!

9. He rocks his own socks...and CHEEKS!

5 comments:

Karley said...

im glad you love my lil' jewish jamaican mormon too. he loves that you played with him and his family yesterday. i sware you document his life better than i do! Oh and ps- three teeth broke through last night all on the top. I tried to kiss his swollen gums better, but he bit me ;)!!

A. said...

LOL (Karley's comment)

Kariann said...

He is so dang cute!! I'm in love with him and I've never even met him!!:)

Karley said...

The way you portray our son makes me proud to be his Poppa! Awesome post Lemble!

Karley said...

ps- that was hubby above. but I wanted to tell Kariann she is MORE than welcome to borrow him over the weekends ;)