Search this Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Boot-y-licious

I am on the prowl for a quality pair of boots. This happens every year, and every year I can't find a pair that satisfies my desires for durability, price and style. Only this year I really need to find something because I've finally worn my trusty pair into the ground. I mean literally, by the end of last season I was practically walking on the bare ground. And that was after a trip to shoe repair. I know I'll likely have to spend a good wad of green, but I've learned it's worth it when you find a sturdy pair that will last for years. These lovelies from Anthropologie have my toes attention, although my wad of green philosophy nearly turned blue at some of the price tags. Which are your favorites?
::Berry Stitched::
::Show Jumpers::
::Just-a-Sprinkling::
This pair of Lindley's by Steve Madden may be my favorites. The zipper in the back of this pair is a vibrant purple , or in grey it's a flashy red. Fun! I've had good luck here in seasons past without asphyxiating my wallet... maybe I should stick with a good thing?




No comments: