Search this Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

"You only live once; but if you live it right, once is enough."



Welcome to my NEW blogsite! Change is good. :) If you didn't get a chance to read my old one it's still there, just not longer being updated.

In case you didn't already know, here's a little Sarah-Synopsis to kick things off....

I was born in France, but I'm American. I grew up in CA, and Quebec, but call New York City home. I speak french, but prefer french kissing. I love to love, but have a hard time letting love in. I have a genuine passion for life and laughter. Music is my boyfriend. I am complicated, but simple. I am short, but stand tall. I am sarcastic, but funny. I love being silly, but take myself seriously. I find relief in crying, but hate being sad. I love being single, but hate being lonely. I love cuddling, no buts. I am going places, but still find myself lost. I am shy, but loud and talkative. I am trusting, but skeptical. I am fragile, but not easily broken. I love attention, but am not high maintenance. I come from a tough past, but turned it into a promising future. I love dogs, but hate walking them. I love to volunteer my time, but hate never having any to spare. I love wearing comfy clothes, but enjoy getting "all dolled up" too. I believe in life after death, but am still scared of dying. I love ketchup and spaghetti sauce, but hate tomatoes. I am smart and successful, but don't have a degree. Essentially I am at a point in my life where I have found out who I am and who I want to be and am taking the actions neccessary to achieve that. I try to live each day to the fullest and embrace all aspects of life. I have learned that I don’t regret anything, but have done things I'm not proud of. I don't believe in mistakes, everything happens for a reason.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

This made me miss you! Come visit us on your way to Mexico!