Search this Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

How many fingers are you?

It's 4/20!
Today has many different meanings, both serious and inconsequential, but most important for me is that 3 of my favorites share a Birthday!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TIMMY!!!!!!
I love being your Big Sister (even if I'm technically smaller).
I wish you safety on your cross country road trip and wisdom in your first official year of adulthood. If you need any advice on how to screw it up in a "sounded like a good idea at the time" kind of way, I'm always here. :)
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!!!!
You're the cutest curly haired blonde I've ever known.
I wish you a continuing passion for snuggles and cleaning supplies.


HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY "DUDE"!!!!!
I wish you a bath.
Or at least a nice dust/mite-repelling box to lie in while you're waiting for one. ;)

No comments: