Search this Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The [Birthday] Week(s) in Pictures

Roomie Sara turned 26!
I surprised her with her very first Sleeping Beauty Cake (her fave Princess) to celebrate. You're NEVER too old for Princess Cakes!

Hayden turned TWO!

Jasper turned FIVE!

NYC Niece Adeline turned THREE!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary in Battery Park City.
Up until that moment, it never actually hit me that TMNT took place in NYC!
I always wanted to be Leonardo.
Support your local markets, or they'll take out their frustrations in advertising.

For Amaya.

You are a wild look--out of an egg
Laid by your absence.

~Ted Huges, "Stations"~

1 comment:

A. said...

Me, getting plunger.
Mari: What are you doing?
Me: Clogged the toilet.
*few minutes later*
Mari: So, what happened?
Me: I was cleaning the bathroom and then flushed a lot of paper towels down the toilet... it clogged.
Mari: You didn't learn to not do that as a kid?
Me: I never cleaned bathrooms as a kid.
Mari: Oh, excuse me!
Me: That came out a lot snobbier than I intended.

;)

lol... oh well. I learn by trial and error, you know that! ;)