Search this Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Free Publicity!

I should get paid for all the publicity I'm about to give this show and these contestants. If you guys win, I expect free tickets!!!! ;)

My friend Nicole sent me an email the other night with the subject "Vote for the Fab Five!" Her cousins are competing in America's Got Talent. Which I didn't even know was on again. I read the email already knowing I wouldn't be voting (even when I watch voting shows I don't vote), but I was curious what her cousins were doing. Especially five of them, all from Utah.

Turns out they really are *FABULOUS*!!!
Warn your arms, there will be goosebumps.
Just skip to the performances if you don't want to watch all the mushy set up and judging.

Audition:



Semi-Finals:


Finals:

Then I got addicted and had to watch the rest of the semi-finalists and fell in LOVE with these guys. I don't know if they're in the finals yet (I think the second round of judging is on tonight; which means I'll look tomorrow online since I don't watch). AMAZING. How can feet move that fast??!!
Audition:



Semi-Finals (great costumes/choreography!):



I'll be taking a trip to Vegas if either of these groups win.

No comments: