Search this Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crystal Ball

I know I haven't been blogging about anything beyond surface interest lately. Updates and stories coming soon... I'm just caught up in living and laughing and, as much as I would love to share that with everyone via computer screen, I'd rather enjoy the moment(s) instead of type about them! So I'll share my latest song / artist on repeat instead. The only kind of Pink I like. And I like her a lot.


Sometimes you think everything is wrapped inside a diamond ring
Love just needs a witness and a little forgiveness
And a halo of patience and a less sporadic pace and
I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes.

Oh I've felt that fire and I've been burned
But I wouldn't trade the pain for what I've learned
I wouldn't trade the pain for what I've learned.

2 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Sweet song! Never heard pink like that before.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.