Search this Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

#6: Center Ice

#6 of 25: see a New York Rangers hockey game.
Tom took me to a Rangers game, allowing me to check that activity off my list. It was so intense watching grown men with sticks fight over a puck sliding around on a cold slippery surface, all for the purpose of getting it past a masked man who can do the splits in skates and still maintain his masculinity! We watched (and yelled and clapped and booed) the quite intense game against the Buffalo Sabers (not Sailors) that ended in an over time loss of 2-1 .
It's not about winning...it's how you play game. Or something. 1/2 of me even made it onto the jumbo tron as it focused on the decked out fan next to me! Now if I could just figure out how they get the ice ready so fast amid everything else they host at Madison Square Garden.... It's truly amazing what this venue can do, and how often I find myself participating. Thanks MSG!

1 comment:

Cammy Fuller said...

Great looking pictures and subjects. Keep on having fun! Cammy