Search this Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Love Leads

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything note worthy. All in good time... It's not for lack of material, that's for sure! It's for lack of time in writing about all that wonderful material! In the mean time here are some words of wisdom that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. In keeping with my continuous quest to truly understanding, finding, and feeling love again, in all it's many forms, this encouraging little tid-bit certainly reminds me to stay focused.

“Love is the beginning, the middle, and the end of the pathway of discipleship. It comforts, counsels, cures, and consoles. It leads us through valleys of darkness and through the veil of death. In the end love leads us to the glory and grandeur of eternal life.”
(Joseph B. Wirthlin)

1 comment:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Great quote. I love it. I am going to miss you when I leave!!!! :(