Search this Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

NYC--->London--->Luxembourg

I get to tour Europe for twelve sure-to-be-event-filled days really, really soon. Did I mention I get to do this with my boyfriend? I know, just when you thought it couldn't get better, it turns out there will be a handsome man by my side! It's ok to be jealous. I kind of feel jealous of myself, until I remember it's me! I can't come up with a word that describes how ecstatic I am, because even ecstatic doesn't seem to do it justice.

I've been to London before, which is where we will start. Tom has never been to Europe so I'm excited to share London with him before delving into worlds unknown to both of us. I look forward to taking a ride on the London Eye. Especially the kissing at the top part.
Then we move on to Belgium. I hope we get to see some of the beautiful flowers Brussels has to offer. I wish this flower carpet were going to be there, but it doesn't get "laid" until mid-August.
A jaunt over to the Netherlands. Where the windmills will no doubt remind me of show Pushing Daisies, which will lead me to craving pie.
Obviously I can't go on a tour of Europe and not see... PARIS!!!!!!!!! It took me forever to remember the other 4 places we're going because I couldn't stop chanting "FRANCE! PARIS! FRANNNNCE!! PARISSSS!!!" I've wanted to go there my entire life. You all better hope I make it back, cause I have a feeling I won't want to leave.
And finally, last stop, Luxembourg.
Vacation, Vacation, Vacation!

4 comments:

Turbo said...

Can't wait to hear about it :)

Jami said...

Quite glad you gave me permission to be jealous--because I AM!

It looks lovely. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Milan said...

jealous! hope you lovers had a good time!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Oh my gosh, that sounds so fun!!! I can't believe you get to go do that. Wow. And can I say I am ever so happy to hear you guys are still going strong. ;) LOVE you two. Tell Tom we say hi.