Search this Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Pining

Tom had to go to FL for work last Sunday and doesn't get back until late this Sunday night. With my work schedule taking me out of the City Monday through Friday during the summer this means we won't see each other for two weeks. It's hard enough going five days at a time, every week, without seeing each other, but there's always the weekend to reconnect and it's actually kinda nice to have that longing and excitement to see each other mount every week. It's good to get away and then come back. It definitely helps me value and appreciate him more and treasure our time together. This time, no weekend. Which makes me sad and pouty. And even though we did just spend two glorious weeks together (I was so spoiled) and I have plenty of things to get done and friends to see and time will fly and the longing and excitement can just mount even more and we're going away together next weekend... I just miss this face.

3 comments:

gpbiggs said...

With a face like that.....

I hope you enjoy every moment of reuniting! Thanks for your sweet comment on the blog. I don't always leave a comment with you, I do try to make an effort to b/c I love getting them on mine, but I just thought I'd tell you how much I love reading your blog. I don't think I ever get enough.

I totally love you!

Tracy said...

the last comment I was signed in as my mom I guess, but it was from me, Tracy :)

Cammy Fuller said...

Your blog is awesome. It sounds like life is Awesome for you, too! You deserve it, and I hope it just gets better and better and better.xxooCammy