Search this Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wishlist

This french toast "stamp". What's better than waking up to toast that greets you in french?!
This ring (by Catbird) and the other simple alphabet rings are so delicate and sweet! I'm not a big gold wearer but I would most definitely make an exception in this case. It helps that on the website the advertised rings are "S" and "T" on top of each other. I want them. Both. On top of each other. (No pun intended. On second thought...)
I think this skirt is so fun and classy all at once . Just not quite $395 worth of fun and classy. So in addition to wishing for this skirt, I'm wishing for it to go on sale too.

2 comments:

Turbo said...

I got that ring for Reag. She wears it more than her actual wedding ring. Hahahaha. Have you been to the Catbird store in Bkln? Definitely check it out, if not. Maybe we can all go together one of these weekends. I have been meaning to check out the Roebling Tea Room, which is right near the store.

Sarah said...

Well if you guys all come out this way you will have to give me and Scott a call! There is a new Mexican place called Viva El Toro and they have a mechanical bull to ride :) Not that I would ride it but I would love to watch! OH and yes Sarah Catbird is a very sweet shop!