Search this Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wishlist


This Scarf looks like it would keep me fashionably nice and toasty during the next blizzard we're expecting tomorrow night. Even though it's "the next" it will actually be my first of the season, since I was lucky enough to be away for the last one. Darn it, I thought I'd escaped!

I made Cupcake Lasagna again the other night. I have a feeling it will be a staple in my household to come. Easy to make, easy to eat, easy to be healthy about it. For more adult appropriate occasions, or "take as much as you wish" portions, making it in this pan would be just as fun!

And what a sweet, fun, and creative way to anonymously (or purposefully) brighten someone's day with a polaroid note. I like leaving secret notes for secret people I've never met.

Of course, someday, I'll definitely need to have one of these hangers to hang something special on.

1 comment:

bobias said...

ya gotta love etsy. i need one of those hangers to keep with me for when i do weddings. it is amazing the ugly hangers brides put their $10,000 wedding dress on :p
lobes