Search this Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pretties

I actually watched the Golden Globes LIVE for the first time this year! It was a mellow Sunday and two of my three roomies were home and we ended up glued to the couch even though it was recording on DVR. I usually just watch the Red Carpet events and then later I speed through the rewards, but I got sucked in this year.

These dresses made my waist line gasp and my heart thump with desire...

:: Claire Daines in a one-of-a-kind Calvin Klein dress designed for her just because she liked the color. Sigh. ::
Her award made me cry because her guest of honor Temple Grandin--whom she played and won the award for the role--was with her. It was really special to watch them embrace and cry happy tears together before she accepted the Globe.

:: Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé. Oh my heart. I especially loved the back! ::

:: Olivia Wilde in Marchesa. LOVE!!!! ::
:: Scarlett Johanson in Ellie Saab. ::
:: Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham. I think hers and Scarletts have some flowy / color similarities. They seem to share many similar tastes... ;) ::
:: My least favorite was Michelle Williams. Love her. Hated the dress. Shocked it was Valentino. Really??!! ::
Did you watch the awards or the Red Carpet? Who do you think was best and worst dressed?

No comments: