Search this Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top Eleven...

...blogs I'm LOVING right now, and think you will too:

1. {Reagan's Blob} is MY FAVORITE! It's the one I look forward to reading the most. Lucky for me, she posts often so I get an almost-daily treat. This girl will rock your socks, or your hair if you're lucky enough to get her in person or smart enough to follow her DIY videos. You cannot help but fall in love with her quirky, honest, and sensitive posts, as well as her sense of humor and word creations (ahem, DBJ aka Don't Be Jeal... I'm trying so hard not to be a copy cat, but it's catchy!) From fashion to hair to motherhood, to love and loss and the trials that make life sucky-amazing all at once, Reagan's blob is sure to inspire and addict anyone. I'm convinced she's changing the world one IP address at a time. Most often she "blobs" about her three year old daughter Piper, who has a rare disease called Cerebro Costo Mandibular Syndrome. Piper is like a human pixie and I just want to squeeze her to bits, even though I've never met her. I hope some day soon I can be a guest of honor at "Piper's House". Until then, I feel so lucky to be friends with her talented and fun parents and obsess over videos and blob posts. I could gush about their awesome arses forever, but I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

2. {A Cup of Jo} for travel tips, decor, pretty things, gift ideas, and a daily dose of happiness.

3. {High Heels and Diet Dr. Pepper} for recipes, fashion photos, designer spaces, and helping feel close to my dear friend even though she's much too far away for comfort.

4. {Bippity} for discovering such fun / creative photographs, among other inspirations, and sharing. (A few favorites from Dancers Among Us--I wish I could post every single one!)
::Karen Ellis-Wentz, The Highline::
::Jorge Torres, Washington Square::

5. {Dear blank, please blank} for cracking me up with their simple one liners.
Dear Waldo,
On a scale of Anne Frank to Osama Bin Laden, how good was my hiding spot?
Sincerely, Saddam Husein

Dear Twilight Fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely, Logic

Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the arc wasn't leaving til 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns

Dear Racist,
Your car is Japanese. Your beer is German. Your wine is Spanish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Colombian. Your tea is Chinese. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your radio is Korean. Your Vodka is Russian. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?
Sincerely, Lets just all live and let live


6. {Lil' Man Xan with the Master Plan} for giving me a dose of nephew, bestie, and side-cramp-laughs all at once when I can't get my fix in person. Nobody makes yogurt messes or rap videos better!

7. {OnceWed} for providing an outlet to indulge in until it becomes a reality.

8. {rebeccalandsoodak} not only for being my former boss, but for always telling it how it is.

9. {The Daily What} for their randomnesses of the day.

10. {i can read} for their words of inspiration.

11. {Filth Wizardry} for giving me crafty ideas for the kids I work with and the one inside me.

What are your favorite blogs?!

No comments: