Search this Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bursting with excitement

I can't hold it in any longer.
I'm *bursting* at the seems with very exciting news....
My bestie Karley is due with Baby #2 (aka Ego as dubbed by Auntie Sarah) and it's another boy!
Double trouble and double nephews for me! HOORAY!
I'm not sure why I like giving these bestie-babies food names, but Oreo (aka Xander) and Ego just popped out when I heard about each of them, and who am I to fight what feels natural? ;)
If you can't find me in the month of August, here's a great big hint on where I'm likely hiding.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! This is so exciting!! Another adorable child is on his way :) Miss both you and Karley!

Xander said...

Yay for monster boy number 2! And for an Auntie Sarah who will love them both :)

Aubrey said...

This makes me want to move back to NYC so bad! Xander, post a picture of your mom's tummy!