Search this Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Wishlist

My incredibly talented friend Sarah (not to be confused with this super Sara -- there are just too many kick-A Sara(h)'s in my life!) has her own fashion line called Edelweiss by Sarah. I remember when it was at the dreaming stage, and then developing and designing stage, and then it was launched, and now it is a fully fledged fantastic line of chic and classic wear-ables for any woman! Way to go Sarah!! You are an inspiration.

I have yet to add an Edelweiss piece to my wardrobe which makes me feel 1) like a bad and un-supportive friend (even though I am always reading her blog and gawking at all her lovely creations) and 2) like I am totally missing out on some effortless snazzy-ness.

I'm saving up my pennies so I can at least snag one of her Spring '11 line's newly launched dresses. Here are some of my favorites, which do you like best?




2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I want them all!

gpbiggs said...

Talk about dang cute and modest. You would look good in any one of them.