Search this Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Everything is Amazing!"

"And nobody is happy."
Reality check Wednesday? Yes, I think is.

{seen on Bippity}

And speaking of AMAZING, this is my current fave video to watch over and over. I just cannot wrap my head around how much time, creativity, frustration, pride and thought must have gone into this.

Not to discount the serious issues going on in the world and our personal lives, mine included, but in the grand scheme of things, we have it pretty good and it's so easy to take things like sitting in the sky (!!) for granted. I could sure apply more perspective like that to my daily life. Today I'm going to focus more on enjoying and less on complaining. Cause sometimes I'm a priss, when most times I need to get a grip and realize things are pretty darn amazing.

1 comment:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

I'm stealing your forest you tube video! I want to post it, it's awesome!