Search this Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wishlist: My new favorite children's book

Both personally and professionally, I really really need to add this book to my children's collection.
I already wanted it before it officially went on sale (which now it is, hooray!), but this narration by Samuel L. Jackson definitely sealed the deal.
(WARNING: Language. In case you couldn't tell from the title.)
Don't be surprised if, instead of cute / silly onsies, mini jellies, or baby blankets, this is what I send as a congratulatory gift next time one of you loved ones of mine has a baby. ;)
It's like an illustrated parental (or evening caregiver) memoir! Genius.

P.S. For a more appropriate book that's entertaining and appropriate for all, and very helpful with potty training, I recommend this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't stop laughing. Samuel L. Jackson is the MAN! Having him narrate the story definitely makes it even better! Haha.

Karene said...

A-mazing! Love it!

Rae said...

Hilarious!