Search this Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Note to Self

I think I might need to post this on my mirror as a daily reminder / inspiration.

I haven't been feelin' it so much lately, but every time I see this it makes me smile.
If you think this about your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, or significant what-have-you, you hereby have my praises and encouragement to print this off and sneak it onto a mirror, pillow, cupboard, make-up bag, razor kit, etc.
It will make their day, I promise.
And if they can't read music, it will make for a fun mystery note!

3 comments:

Amy said...

this is fantastic. i had to look up translation on it tho! HA. that's embarrasing because i played the piano when i was younger, but haven't in over a decade. thanks for sharing.

Rae said...

Love it. And I was so proud I could figure out what is says, haha.

Jami said...

Stealing this right now!