Search this Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back on the wagon

If you'll remember, I fell off "the good life" wagon a couple days ago and typed a good hard "blant" (blog-rant) about it.

I'm happy to announce I am back on the wagon, my sanity has returned, and I'm piecing things together one deep breath at a time. I was seriously trippin' with stress. I still feel stretched, but not as tightly--the elasticity is beginning to return. Phew!

Tonight this song came on my Joshua Radin Pandora station as I was doing homework and perked my ears. I'm surprised I've never heard it before. Have you?


It's very sweet and romantic. I like the couples chatting in the beginning. Especially the one who says "It's all about timing." Cause it really is. I'm not quite sure what my relationship clock is reading yet, but it's still ticking! I love my boyfriend. A lot. The poor man.

Thanks to those who checked in and left encouraging comments of love and support!
I'm feeling much better.

3 comments:

bobias said...

Sorry I didn't see your "blant". But I am glad you are feeling better. Everyone had bad times but I love how you bounce back better than ever. You are an amazing person.

Mia is sitting on my bed & asked me what I was doing. I said writing to you. She pouted & said she misses you & wishes she could give you a hug. YOU ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cammy Fuller said...

Good job on the breathing! It i essential--any way you look at it!

I hope the timing is going to continue to work with you and Tom. He sounds awesome, and from what you write you guys are a grew duo!

I bet there are a billion nanny jobs with awesome people in NYC. Maybe your present bosses have someone who needs a nanny. Networking always helps!

Have a great day in your neighborhood, and keep singing a happy tune; put one foot in front of the other, and enjoy the journey; enjoy the present, and have a ball! xxooCammy

Cammy Fuller said...

That would be a Great not grew duo!