Search this Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Music for your Monday(s)

In addition to having Joshua Radin on repeat (yep, still), I recently discovered this absolutely inspirational song by Sara Haze called Lovely. Her voice is smooth like butta with a naturally sexy raspy-ness on top which I can only achieve when I'm sick (which sounds sexy, but really doesn't look or feel like it). The lyrics are the kind everyone, particularly women I think, can appreciate. Which is why I won't hold the no H in her name thing against her. ;)

And, like almost everyone else, I am also really digging THIS potty-mouthed but catchy and liberating tune. I think the video is adorable. It's like a short film and you can't wait for the underdog to come out on top. A classic tale of what has happened to so many of us. I am among the many for sure, and happy to say that I came out on top in the end. Phew! I think the lyrics are so relatable, and not just cause I can be a potty mouth sometimes but 'cause we've all been burnt before and we all feel pretty darn P-O'd about it! Cee-Lo just happened to put music to it that makes it all better. Thanks Cee-Lo!

And, in case you haven't heard, Adele is freaking amazing and so is her new album: 21. I was lucky enough to catch her last tour (and celebrate her 21st birthday with her!) and I can't wait for the next one!

Peace Out Yo.

No comments: