Search this Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

There is a sort of man

Inspiration for a Monday:
I absolutely LOVE Tyler Knott. (That love font cannot get any brighter or bolder in text, but imagine it on fire, I love this guy's work so much!!!) He is my secret (well not anymore), un-guilty and absolutely indulgent daily pleasure. With his pictures, poems, haiku's, words of wisdom, and geniune positivity and outlook on life, he makes my soul warm and fuzzy. His latest creativity surge has been these blackout pages, and I'm really tempted to try some on my own. This weekend I had a lot of free time, but I spent it mostly being free to be lazy on Tom's big new comfy couch, because that seemed the most worthwhile to me. It was some much needed R&R and I don't regret it for a second! How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

We did these in a graduate class and I had my 10th graders make them. (They didn't just black out though - the rest of the page they covered with an illustration of the sentence they picked.) They came up with some great ones!