Search this Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Real Birthday Parties have Photo Booths

My friend, and Home Teacher, Ed Felix had a Birthday (as we all tend to) and I was one of the lucky invitees.

A blurb about Ed: He is one of the coolest, kindest, most charasmatic guys I've ever met. I can't put into words how much I have enjoyed getting to know him or grown to adore him over the past 5 months but he rocks my socks, my shoes, and the polish on my toes. ;P

His roommate Peter (a talented photographer) helped throw him a little bash, of which included a major attraction set up in Peter's room: a photo booth! And the results are in.....

The Birthday Boy


Some roommate love


Twizzler Phantom


Marvelous Mindy


Super Sean


Gettin' Bootylicious with Brittany


For some reason or another I didn't end up in the photo booth with Ed at his party, but we made up for it at someone else's party later.....



Happy Birthday Ed!
XOXO

No comments: