Search this Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Graded

I finished up my first semester back at school in about six-ish years.
I worked SO hard to stay on top of full-time studies (12 credits) amid the rest of my full-time life.
I wasn't sure what the outcome would be once grades were in, but I knew I'd done my best and hoped that would show on my transcripts.
When they posted I felt totally, utterly, completely satisfied.
I got what I deserved, and it feels good!

English: A (I've never written so many essays or sweated over so many words. This was, surprisingly, my hardest class.)
Math: A- (Insert standing ovation *here*!!!! I don't suck after all... well not this semester at least.)
Early Childhood Education: B+ (Considering I took the final without ever reading the book and had the worst professor, this felt like an A!)

I'm not taking any summer classes, but I hope to go back for more in the Fall.
Glutton for punishment.

No comments: