Search this Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Promises, Promises

I have a girl crush on Kristen Chenowith. I think she is the most adorable woman on the face of this Earth. I want to put her in my pocket. And her little dog too.

I've been wanting to see Promises, Promises since the posters went up and we finally made it!
As beautiful and talented as Kristen is, Sean Hayes (aka "Just Jack!" if you're a Will & Grace fan like me!) definitely carried the show, and rightfully so since the plot is based off his character. We laughed so much and enjoyed waving to the actors near the stage door after the performance. She really did have her little dog, too.

The tricky thing about getting people to take pictures of you is...most of them suck at it. But you get the gist!
Fuzzy or not, my get-up was *hot*! ;)

No comments: