Search this Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Famous Friends!

I get really excited when friends of mine accomplish tasks that I myself only dream of -- like having such an amazing wedding that they are featured on high end wedding blogs or get to announce it in the NY Times, or being so beautiful and amazing that they land a modeling ad or photo spread in a magazine. I am somehow lucky enough to know some very talented and special people. I can't think of a single close friend right now who isn't in the process of accomplishing something incredible. I live vicariously, for sure!

A few of my friends have tackled some fluttery feats recently and I am so happy for them I had to proxy-brag on their behalf. Beware, other friends with flair, I enjoy singing praises so don't be surprised if one day I proxy-brag about you too!

1. Abby & Travis' NYC wedding featured in 100 Layer Cake! (I LOVE their reception venue)

2. This is a delayed brag for Tam and Evan (like a year late delayed, lame!) who have such a unique and wonderful love story that it is in the process of becoming a book. I admit I still have their "Recipe For a Good Marriage" wedding favor note attached to my mirror. Along with being in the NY Times and the NY Post, their Santa Monica wedding was also featured on Style Me Pretty. Her book is set to hit stores this October and I predict a great chick flick to follow. I can't wait!

3. Reagan is in the March issue of Fitness Magazine!!!! I can't wait to pick up a copy. She's the total package: pretty (and knowing how to be), fun and full of personality, so I'm not the least bit surprised they asked her to be part of their beauty spread. She's got star quality written all over her. One day I'm sure I'll need to ask for her autograph.


Isn't that exciting!?! I love and am so happy for all of you! Congrats!


No comments: