Search this Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gimp Life: Week 3

I can't wait to wash my foot I can tell you that much!
Today I had my bandage was switched to purple. My favorite. At last!!
My xrays look awesome and everything is as straight as it can be. The tip of my toe still looks a little slanted, but that's my real life toe part so nothing I can do about that and nothing I mind too much anyways.
In about six weeks they'll remove the pin they put in to hold my bone pieces together. They're re-fusing nicely and although removing the pin sounds awful, it's supposed to be quick and easy and only requires a band-aid after. So it's all good.
Prison Break has pulled me out of my TV = Blech phase. I am loving every minute of this series. I watch it on my phone between classes, that's how much.
I still haven't watched anything on my actual TV even though my DVR is full of things I like, but I'm coming around and when I finish this series I'll see to my other shows again.
In one more week I'm scheduled to return to real shoes on both feet. Tennis shoes but still, they'll match each other and be much more comfortable. Yay!
And finally, I can shave all the way down to my ankle instead of halfway down my calf (the shower boot goes up pretty high).
Looking forward to being fully mobile again and returning to my on-the-go life. It has been very quiet in Sarah-town lately.

No comments: