Search this Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl XLV commercials I didn't see

I heard this year's Super Bowl game was really good. Congrats Packers! I wouldn't know because I spent the entirety of Sunday watching the first season of Prison Break. This includes skipping church and gluing myself to the couch for about twelve hours, it was that good. It started late Saturday night when I watched the first two episodes and then woke up early Sunday morning because I had to know what was going to happen. Never have I been so quickly hooked to a show nor so glad that I had every episode at my fingertips (even after I chewed off all my nails). It had the intensity and plot of faves like Damages and Dexter and I just couldn't stop watching, or screaming, or covering my eyes, or yelling at the characters; a true sign of a good show. Thus, I missed Super Bowl XLV (and Tom did too, sorry babe!!), and the commercials (the real reason I watch, aside from the food-free-for-all). So today I looked up the commercials, and hopefully Tom looked up the score and all the important plays I should know about to keep up with society, and we can compare notes later.

This is my favorite commercial, which I actually saw on Friday but I heard it aired during the Super Bowl as well. I've watched it at least ten times and I laugh every time. I'm tempted to put a Volkswagen on my wish list now. I am definitely their target audience.

And a few other goodies I enjoyed:
1. This Pug is so cute!

2. Typical Man. At least he tried asking for help first!

3. New E-trade baby! Of course I'd like this.

No comments: